The Stuck at Home Sketch Journal: AKA 2020 Pandemic



I'm using this time, stuck in quarantine, to start a visual journal. As I am incredibly lucky to work from home in my job, I've been able to keep my position. However, I'm finding I really miss other people and I'm not loving working in my house. So my first journal entry is my key needs in keeping me focused...coffee (obvious with the name of this blog) and knitting/ art projects to keep my hands occupied. Stay tuned as I offer up a page a day for the next month. Stay safe, wash your hands, and do something this week that you've always wanted to try but didn't think you could...I mean, who's going to see it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog post... here I am

The Pain Continues: Day Two

Day Thirteen: The Kindness of Strangers