The Pain Continues: Day Two

Sunday I left my hotel and went directly to see the friendly faces of the bike mechanics at LL Bean's bike shop (which is open 24 hours a day every day of the year... just so you know). I was in search of a product that only bikers (and perhaps other stupid people that spend hours sitting on a tiny seat) know about.... Chamois Butter. Now if you have never needed the services of said product I won't go into details of it's use, but for those of you who know... this was an emergency. The boys of LL Bean were very helpful and full of understanding for my dilemma. Thanks guys!!

The rest of my day was full of head winds and hills... my favorite, but also an amazing dish of crabcakes and later a fabulous Lobster Newburg... no calorie counting for me!!! I had a great time hanging out with Ms. Bethany Plissy and the very soft bed in her sister's house. So far so good. Oh, and Milage count:

Day One: 67.5 miles
Day Two: 48.5 miles

Total: 116 Miles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog post... here I am

Day Thirteen: The Kindness of Strangers