The Insane Ass Punishing Journey: or my ride through Maine

So, I'm Hours away from embarking on the summer trip I've been planning for months. Well, I call it a trip... others have called it an insane journey rivaling that of wading in the river Styx. I will be pedaling approximately 377 miles over 7 days in the beautiful state of Maine.

The packing was done... then the repacking was done. Then the lifting of the bag to size up the heft of it's weight... then repacking even less. I think I am successfully down to the bare minimum that will cover my bare minimum.

I am starting to wonder if I have logged the required miles to break in my sensitive extremities enough to warrant such an exertion, but the time of concern ( and bottom callousing) is long past. I am off in the morning on the first leg of my journey... pictures to come.

TTFN -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First blog post... here I am

The Pain Continues: Day Two

Day Thirteen: The Kindness of Strangers