So this isn’t the journal entry for today but it looks really similar so here you are. There’s a neighbor of mine that is giving away flowers from her garden and after I took one vase full I made this painting as a thank you. I love that people are so naturally good.
So this weird community activity seems to be happening in my neighborhood. Each day the rain comes, and goes, then the streets are flooded with dogs and their people. It's damn near like a religious ceremony. It's comforting to know that even when the world is crazy, the norm still exists and dogs still need to poop. So here's to dogs that get us out into the world.
So rough day today. I love miss Amber, but with rain, gloom and stuck at home, we were getting on each other's nerves. I am realizing I'm not a very good dog trainer but no one is open to get assistance from. Ahhh this pandemic. Anyway, we sorted out and had a good night's sleep to start a new day.
Comments
Post a Comment